2014-12-16 10:53:20 辽宁华图公考问答 http://ln.huatu.com/wenda/ 文章来源:未知
无论如何,杠杆从未发烧;尽管如此,他始终机灵。
2. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.
我决不介意你不友善的提醒说我的磨刀石妨碍了你的汽缸。
3. I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.
我把食品喂给洪水中的那个流血的人.
4. It’s a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is reasonable.
认为季节性的海外海鲜的价格是合理的就是背叛。
5. The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was one metre.
穿天鹅绒的老兵发现温度计的直径为一米.
6. The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.
筒状杯中的立方体占有一个立方米(的体积).
7. Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot pot.
把无斑点的土豆、番茄和烟草微粒放进热锅里。
8. The preacher preached to the teacher’s teacup.
传教士对着老师的茶杯说教.
9. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.
"我的行为代表了一半斑马的利益,"代数老师说.
10. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).
我不象叔叔,我很可能喜欢那辆自行车.
2015年中国社科院MPA考研培训班课程
http://shenyang.huatu.com/2014/1023/1089530.html
MPA咨询电话:顾老师 18624077122 、024-31977277
(编辑:admin)贴心微信客服
贴心QQ客服